25/11/2013

Leather caps & massive skirts


Hello, I know I've been neglecting my blog and I'll be honest it's really just because I find it so hard to blog, I'm currently using the blogger app it's that bad. 
However I do like to keep you guys updated via my Instagram account ( @dreystyles ) but lately I've had a lot of questions on my outfit so I thought the best thing would be to update my blog. 
So here it goes! 

I LOVE this leather cap, it's so versatile and as it's leather I love it just that bit more I originally had one from urban outfitters which I lost, this one however is from forever21( www.forever21.co.uk ) 






Basic crop top you can find at primark or forever 21 
The skirt is from coast and is currently sold out but Asos have a very similar skirt
And my shoes are from Matalan 

I'm a big believer in using what you have to create what you want so I hope this outfit inspires someone to do the same! 

Bye ~ drey x


3 comments:

  1. Loved this on insta, love it even more on the blog! Your style is amazeballs!

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this outfit so much! I want one of these skirts so bad, they are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS OUTFIT !
    gonna have to copy it !
    lol

    gorg'

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete